Description du poste
• Under the supervision of a Senior Relationship Manager, develop a client book while analysing the clients requirements and needs
• Develop your own network for client acquisition
• Provide to the client with investment and management advice/proposals, aligned with the client's goals, assets and chosen investment.
• Maintain close collaboration with specialists to keep up-do-date with investment solutions and developments in the financial industry
• Execute transactions, payments and other banking operations
• Open new accounts and follow-up on administrative matters
• Perform administrative tasks related to client files and provide administrative, organizational and communication support to the Senior Relationship Manager in his daily tasks.
• Degree in finance or similar qualification
• 3-4 years of private banking experience with at least a year as Junior Relationship Manager
• Autonomous, multi-tasking, proactive
• Solutions-oriented and proactive mindset
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• Interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
• Understanding of investments products